ARG Community Manager
Create and manage the social listening strategy for Transmedia / ARG experiences including platforms like Reddit, Twitter, and Discord. Track all internet mentions and press coverage. Work with designers, writers, and developers to provide gameplay and functional feedback including extensive bug tracking and reporting. Write daily live reports to designers, agency, and client on engagement numbers, player feedback, and experience. Advise if alterations to gameplay should be made (puzzle modifications, additional story content, etc.) and work with design team to implement. Rapidly respond to unexpected player actions and dynamics and report to Producer and Director.
// Operation Scoop Snoop
Netflix's Stranger Things // Baskin Robbins // m ss ng p eces // 22Squared
Immersive Stage Manager
Scout venues and adapt concepts to existing spaces. Streamline guest flow and determine an operation plan during show design phase. Supervise build and implementation of creative director's design. Write Standard Operating Procedure guidelines for cast and crew and handle training of all personnel. Oversee technical aspects during run of show to ensure lighting, sound, and effects work as designed, monitor the pre-show guest experience, handle scheduling of performers, and watch performances to identify places for improvement.
Every experience staged brings a different set of logistical challenges as the format of show and type of location is always changing. Experiences have ranged from hour and a half long pieces in 20,000 Sq. Ft buildings with a 30 person cast, to a full day show across 14 locations in Los Angeles, to more intimate shows in small venues.
- Simulacrum - Camp Fangoria
- The Foundation Meta Tation - ScareLA
- [PRE-EMPTIED RECONSTRUCTION INDEX: Segment D] - Midsummer Scream
- Rite of the Anthropocene
- The Mushin of the Ashen Deer Clan
- Unweave the Rainbow: Index of Absorption
- Unweave the Rainbow: Index of Reflection
- Unweave the Rainbow: Index of Refraction
- Unweave the Rainbow: Index of Diffusion
- Enola Body
- The Rope
Work in Concept development through project completion of immersive walk-through experiences using existing IP and original assets for theme parks, escape rooms, branded marketing campaigns, and standalone shows.
- Work with concept artists to create storyboards and overheads for attractions.
- Design and Implement subscription business model for ARXs.
- Create tools for tracking guest contact through real world interactions.
- Create show timing plans and sound design for intricate clockwork shows using music cues.